• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop loses all work for period of time; no history items visible; can’t revert

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is the worst but I've experienced in years; latest update doesn't do anything. 

You're working along and bang; the document changes and a half hour, an hour, of work is gone. You go to history. It's not there.

I haven't been reflexively saving files for years; the autosaves just worked for me. 

This happens locally or when working on cloud documents. 

HELP!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can't believe I can't edit this post. BUG, it's a BUG not a BUT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Does happen when you CMD + Z for undo's, if so this issue was fixed in version 24.1.1

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

2023-01-25 16_52_00-Fixed issues in Adobe Photoshop — Mozilla Firefox.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultvg5xph3muo5d sorry you are seeing this. What version of Ps are you running?

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had similar experiences and am baffles. Hopefully the truth is out there. Sorry, I needed a smile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines