Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Motivauswahl Bug?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen, 

seit dem letzten Photoshop Update funktioniert bei mir die Objekauswahl nicht mehr richtig. 

Vorher habe ich perfekte Ergebnisse bekommen und auch die Haare waren super ausgestellt. Jetzt wird einfach irgendwas ausgewählt und die Funktion "Haare verfeinern" klappt garnicht mehr. 

Ich habe versucht das Tool zu resetten und eine alte Photoshop Version neu installiert. Trotzdem bleibt das Problem bestehen. 

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on the correct layer or do you have "Sample All Layers" checked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on the correct layer and "Sample all layers" is checked off. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In cases like this you should start with Select Subject, not select the entire image with the selection tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that. Can you take a look at the video and tell me if I did something wrong?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6nw5t9yhol30mag/Photoshop%20Object%20Selection.mp4?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Select and Mask switch to Color Aware - it should give you better controls considering you are on a neutral background. Also considering you are on a neutral background, you could use the other selection tools for better starting points, like the quick select or magic wand. Select the background, inverse the selection then Select and mask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first part of the video was with Color aware. I only tried object aware for making sure this won't fix the problem. There is no difference in the selection between the two. 

The image is not the problem. I know of other ways for getting the background removed but the feature worked and saves lots of time. Now it stopped working and I want it back 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please share your source PSD for us to help troubleshoot/reproduce the problem? Use CC files or dropbox to share a download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you can find the files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jcwh99kvaw7c0zt/AACgoMQQuHrO0SL-_iJlDWKha?dl=0

The File "old machine" is from my old MacBook which does not have any problems and with which selection I am totally fine. Its from version 23.0.1

When I install this version on the new MacBook, I get the problems mentioned in this thread. They appeared after an update, so I think it can't be the hardware. I already deleted the whole creative cloud with all according files. Didn't help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any ideas? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, any new solutions? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines