Photoshop n'ouvre plus mes images (jpeg, png...) et il s'arrête automatiquement

New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Urgent !

Bonjour,

Hier tout allait bien et ce matin lorsque je fais "ouvrir" et que je clique sur n'importe quel "jpeg" mon photoshop se ferme automatiquement, sans aucun message d'erreur. Tous les formats d'images sait pareil...

J'ai beau répéter la manip de multiple fois rien n'y change. Même si je clique droit sur mon jpeg et que je fais "ouvrir avec photoshop", il s'ouvre pour se refermer immédiatement...

Pour la manipulation "importer et incorporer" et "importer et lier" c'est exactement pareil....

Par contre pas de soucis pour ouvrir un "psd" ou un "ai" dans photoshop....

C'est seulement les images.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry about the trouble that you see while opening jpeg files. We're here to help.

What is the version of your computer's operating system? Did it start happening after any recent system or application update? Are the images opening on other image viewers? 

Would you mind going to the Preferences for Photoshop, then Performance, and uncheck the option to Use Graphics Processor? Once done, quit and relaunch Photoshop to open the image and check if that helps.

If that helps, you can try the article below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Regards,

Ranjisha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

There have been no recent updates. It happened all of a sudden...

For the images I can open them without problem on my computer or illustrator or others but not photoshop.

I have a windows 11, Inpiron 7506 2n1, intel core i7, intel irisXe max,.

actually compared to the link you gave me at the beginning Photosop is not compatible with everything but I can't manage to make sure everything is ok...

I'm frustrated because it's a new computer that cost me dearly and I only have problems

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines