• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop non responsive but mouse and save works

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having an issue when working on files all of a sudden Photoshop becomes unresponsive. The mouse doesn't freeze, but when I click anywhere, nothing happens. I can click on the tool bar and change tools but the cursor stays as an arrow. Key commands don't work either. Fortunately I am able to close and save the image, both CMD W or a mouse click on the close window button work.  These are big 1.5GB files, but I do have 64GB of RAM and the lastest photoshop. OS is 10.15.7. Everything works fine when I re-open for a few minutes or so

Any ideas on what the issue is?

Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

If you go to Preferences > Tools... and uncheck "Enable Flick Panning" does it work correctly?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to Preferences > Tools... and uncheck "Enable Flick Panning" does it work correctly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know. I will give it a try. Thanks for the response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked! Thank you, I never would've figured that out. You have no idea how long this has been frustrating me for! I appreciate the fix

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines