• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop not opening video files

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I installed the update, I haven't been able to open video files in photoshop. I can't add any sort of video file, they are simply greyed out in the finder search window. This is very annoying, why is adobe on mac so mind-blowingly bad in almost every aspect? Fix the bugs already, we're more than halfway into 2021 and we're finally getting the 2021 updates. No surprise it doesn't work. Im never buying a mac again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any info on what Mac you are actually using and what video files nobody can tell you much. If it's an M1-based Mac, apparently the ongoing adaptation might be the problem, as somehow in the latest builds the Rosetta 2 emulation seems to be broken down. Anything else beyond that speculation wil lrequire better info. in the meantime feel free to install an older version.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines