• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Not Recognising Keyboard Layout (ENG/DE)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I just made some user adjustments on Windows 10 and had to make a new user (not sure if this is completely related).

I booted up Photoshop and naturally it had lost my keyboard shortcut settings so I went to adjust them and nothing is taking. Tried signing out, changing sessions, closing any open apps, checked keyboard settings...the only available option in the keyboard shortcut settings is "Photoshop Default".

I have nothing to restore these settings from. It would be great if they are automatically saved to the cloud in the event that there's an OS problem that doesn't restore every single file for every program.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cam

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seemed to me that your keyboard in Windows didn´t have the right emulation. Left to your time and date should be the right language/keyboard selected.

I have a Portugese keyboard and Dutch as native language so my keyboard i set as NLD/PT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you suggesting I add a new layout and see if Photoshop recognises it?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No I suggest you should look in Windows setting Time and Language if during update Windwos your settings here are still correct or otherwise changed.

AllieBPort_0-1625075889923.png

This is my situation and sometimes the PT-settings are change into INTL which means that my Portuguese keyboard doesn´t work as i should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines