Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop not working past 21.2.10

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried updating my photoshop not too long ago and it gave me an error message at the very beginning and I couldn't open or create any documents. I could open the program, but anything beyond that is unavailable. I've tried previous versions with no success, so now I am back down to 21.2.10 which is the earliest version that works for me. 

I'm not finding it too different and I'm able to do my work just fine, I just feel like I should be able to access a better version. My system is up to date and I can't see what could the problem. Should I just hope that a new version comes along soon and try that?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, please try to reinstall the latest version of photoshop with this tool:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, could you please post the contents of help>system info from 21.2.10?

Have you tried recreating your preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines