Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Photoshop on iMac and iPhone

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I rent Photoshop, Lightroom & Creative Cloud on my new Imac but wish to use PSE on my iphone. Am I right in thinking I should be able to use PSE on iphone? I wonder why, when I open it, It asks me to start a 3 day free trial. Bottom line is as I pay to use it how do I open it for free on my 2nd device - the iphone? Thanks for any help you can give.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Antony25636449crwn wrote:

Hi. I rent Photoshop, Lightroom & Creative Cloud on my new Imac but wish to use PSE on my iphone.

Photoshop for iPad is included with your subscription to the Photography plan. So is Photoshop for Web (beta). Photoshop is not available for iPhones.

Neither is PSE (Photoshop Elements), which is a separate stand-alone application. There is a companion app for PSE:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/using/mobile-app-beta.html

If your question is about PSE, we can move your post to that forum. Let us know.

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would love to see Photoshop for iPhone. 
For now give Photoshop Express a try on the iPhone.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines