• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop on IPad automatically signed into an old account. Now I can’t use it at all.

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there

about 6 month ago I worked for a guy. He created a photoshop account for me to use. We didn't work together for long, and when we went our separate ways I stopped using photoshop on my iPad.

recently I started to use it again, bought a new subscription and photoshop just automatically connected it to that old account. Didn't even ask me to sign in. I don't have any way to sign in into that old account now and it won't let me pay for a completely new subscription, even tho I cancelled the old one.

im desperate, I need photoshop ASAP, there is a project I need to finish in a couple of hours, and my iPad is everything I have access to right now.

Any advice, please? Support won't answer me 🙂

janee_0-1659275045660.png

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Yanina254609288yty 

Try clicking "Sign out" in the upper right of your screen, then sign in with your new email and password. Let us know if that works.

2A813A5C-4A96-45D6-9CF5-B56CB1B69A8A.jpeg

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I tried this multiple times, it doesn't work unfortunately 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a volunteer and do not work for Adobe. Two other things I can suggest are:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Yanina254609288yty ,

If the signout as suggested by @jane-e does not work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Let us know how you go.

Best

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines