Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Photoshop on iPad: Channels

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a scientist and I am using iPad to analyze my pictures. When I use desktop/mac version of Photoshop, I can view the images and turn off or on RGB channels as I wish. However, on the iPad version, I cannot manipulate the RGB channels as I want. Is there anyway to separate the image into 3 RGB layers or manipulate RGB channels on the iPad?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

[Title edited by moderator to include "channels"]

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @CHI THIEN5E61 

No, that is not available on the iPad version of Photoshop. You can add your comments here for the developers:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop-mobile/photoshop-channels-panel/5f5f46214b561...

Since your question is about Photoshop for iPad, I will move this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to Photoshop for Mobile.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines