• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Channels panel on iPad/mobile

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Channels panel would be appreciated in next major upgrade. For now, as a workaround, I have to store selections in dummy layer masks, It’s not very elegant.

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
6 Comments
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe states this first release is for people to “create composites” and “focuses on compositing features and workflows”, but where are Channels? No true professional compositor works without using Channels. This is not Photoshop. It’s just another Adobe app for iPad that is a toy and not a professional tool. Please put Channels on high priority.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Channels has my vote! Would need it for tone mapping photos as well as for black and white conversion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe, can you please make sure we are able to adjust masks using curves and levels? I use this all the time to refine my channel selections.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also vote for channels! In fact I need channels asap!! Please Adobe give us channels...

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Channels is must for professional work. Photoshop on the iPad is missing so many features(i.e. channels, smart objects, puppet warp, etc.) that it’s usefulness is marginal at best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am a scientist and I am using iPad to analyze my pictures. When I use desktop/mac version of Photoshop, I can view the images and turn off or on RGB channels as I wish. However, on the iPad version, I cannot manipulate the RGB channels as I want. Is there anyway to separate the image into 3 RGB layers or manipulate RGB channels on the iPad?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

[Title edited by moderator to include "channels"]

Votes

Translate

Translate