• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop on Ipad is not useable for professionals

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop on Ipad are not useable for professional photo retouchers. I don't need PC versions of these programs because I switch to Ipad it's faster than my PC 😄 I need on Ipad: RAW upload, camera raw (the same as in 12 version with options like sharpening/noise/light corrections/color grading. sharpening tools was perfect in this version), patch, pen tool, healing brush and spot healing brush in quality as in Photoshop CC (there were problems on Ipad with clone and mix color from textures, after use healing brush these spots was in different colors than the rest of the photo near these spots) + liquify and presets and basic actions. 

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user Photoshop support forum - suggestions for product improvements and bugs are best posted here: https://feedback.photoshop.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derek - just for info - the feedback forum is now closed to new threads. Changes are being made here at the end of this month to incorporate ideas and bugs.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/community-consolidation-announcement/611d82e2...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPad Photoshop is a minimalistic subset of Desktop Photoshop. Current feature set works great BUT it lacks many features. My issue is not quality BUT why the glacierly slow rollout of incremental features. Tiny companies like Affinity Photo, LumaFusion and Procreate rollout massive features in months while Adobe implements a new SINGLE feature every other month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd imagine one of the iPad's significant limitations for pro imaging use, is the absence of display colour management?

Unless one is just making work for other iPads? They do seem reasonaby consistent, one to the next, as are iPhones. 

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management
[please only use the blue reply button at the top of the page, this maintains the original thread title and chronological order of posts]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines