• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop on ipad pro - circle tool and brushes

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I'd like to buy the new ipad pro but I don't know what tools are now available.
for example, when I bought it months ago, the circle tool was not available and I could not load all the brushes I had. now is it possible?

please, let me know and thanks in advance 🙂

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everything about photoshop on ipad

https://www.adobe.com/sa_en/products/photoshop/ipad.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find this infos 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@daniela6C15 wrote:

the circle tool was not available and I could not load all the brushes I had. now is it possible?

The Shape tools are not available on Photoshop for iPad as of now. You can draw a Marquee Ellipse and fill it with a color on a layer.

I don't know about "ALL" of your brushes, but Brush .abr files can be loaded. Clicking the Plus (+) sign at the bottom of the brush options gives you two options:

1. "Discover New Brushes" takes you to Adobe's site where you can download Kyle Webster's brush sets. They will go into your Downloads folder.
  2. "Import from files" will take you to your Downloads folder where you can find and install the .abr files. The brushes will then be available in Photoshop for iPad.

221B63D7-4F00-44D7-99AF-2A48044F30A6.jpeg

I have not tried this next part, but if you have Photoshop for Desktop, you should be able to save your brushes as an .abr file, then put them in the Download folder on your iPad and use Import from Files to install them.

A question for you: I'm confused by this part of what you said:

I'd like to buy the new iPad Pro...
for example, when I bought it months ago...

• Is your question about buying an new iPad Pro after you bought one just a few months ago as this appears? Or did you buy PS for iPad a few months ago?

• If you have brushes already, then do you have Photoshop for Desktop? If so, your CC subscription that includes Photoshop also includes Photoshop for iPad. 

If you bought an iPad Pro a few months ago and if you have a subscription to Photoshop for your desktop, then all you need to do is install PS on your iPad and sign in with your Adobe ID. But maybe I misunderstood something you said about what you currently have.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines