• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop on iPad

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Photoshop on my iPad Pro. After the latest update I can't find "Add clipped adjustment layer". Is it a bug? Has it moved to a new place?

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

What is the configuration of your iPad? Which version of Photoshop is currently installed on your iPad?

You can check the following steps to Add an adjustment layer

• In the Task bar on the right, press and hold the Plus icon.
  • Tap Adjustment layer in the flyout menu.
  • Tap the type of adjustment layer you want, such as Hue/Saturation. This adds a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer above the highlighted layer in the Layers panel. It also opens the Layer Properties panel with controls for this adjustment layer. 
  • Notice the black and white mask on the adjustment layer. On the layer mask, the area you selected is white, and the area you did not select is black. 
  • In the Layer Properties panel, drag the Hue adjustment control. This changes the color of only the area you had selected—the area that is now white on the layer mask.

Also check this article for more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/how-to/edit-composite-ipad.html
Let us know if that works.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ranjisha,

My iPadPro has OS 15.1, my Photoshop on the iPad is version 3.0.

I know how to make an adjustment layer, I just can't find out how to clip it to the layer under. Before I could find this in the Layer properties panel, under blending options. However, it's not there anymore. Where can I find it now?

Regards

Gunnel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Previously, you could add an adjustment layer then clip it or Add a clipped Adjustment layer - there were two choices. Now if you want a clipped adjustment layer then you have to select "Add clipped adjustment" which is located in layer properties. Not sure why they chose this scenario because it's inconsistent with PS Desktop. In PS Desktop, you add an Adjustment Layer then decide if you want to clip it or not. Go figure...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines