• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop on macOS Interface question

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. How can I get all the files I have opened in Photoshop to stay infront of the main program's interface, not hidden behind and mixing with the other programs I have opened? 

I would like the main Panel to contain my files - and for them to be floating, not tabs.

Please help 

{Thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. That's a great question. You can begin experimenting with different view modes & arrangement modes in Photoshop.

You can try using Artboards to have a different approach in the way you view & organize multiple layer groups.

Check this article for help in getting started with Artboards: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/artboards.html

Here is a video tutorial to help you get started with Artboards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFjZgZ6_sDA

We hope this helps,
Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest giving an app called "Front and Center" in the Mac App Store a try. It restores the window behavior of macOS to the "Classic" method before OSX where all the windows of an application stay grouped together when switching apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Larry, I'll try that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines