• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop on Windows 11

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry to ask here, did you try PS on windows 11? it takes a long time to open, than when i use win10. Is that a bug or mistake or my laptop is not working well. Someone pls let me know

[Moderator note: Branched from an unrelated thread in another forum and renamed to reflect the issue.]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Adobe's Can I run my Adobe apps in Windows 11? help page (which I'd suggest to read as it contains important information), it says:

"Known issues:

• There may be some performance issues when running these apps in Windows 11.
  • All Windows 11 display features and UI elements may not be supported.

We are still testing and optimizing our other apps to make them fully compatible with Windows 11, and will update this document as more apps become compatible. We recommend that you run your Adobe apps only in operating systems and hardware platforms as noted in the system requirements for your apps."

So yeah, there may be performance issues and Adobe is working on fixing those. Just be patient a bit 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 11 is not yet supported, there are issues with display profiles too. Best to avoid upgrading until you've been able to check on program compatibility - also because there are almost inevitably bugs in a new OS, it seems the developers want all of us to be guinea pigs / beta testers..

Let's hope Adobe and Eizo, to name but two, can catch up soon.

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management
[please only use the blue reply button at the top of the page, this maintains the original thread title and chronological order of posts]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines