• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop on Windows brush presets options bars looks too small

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

{Screenshot removed containing personal information & thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Hi Priyanshu,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with Photoshop. We're here to help.

You can expand the Brush Preset panel from the bottom edges of the floating window using the arrows that'll appear.

SameerK_0-1659709664128.png

You can also increase the size of the brush previews by moving the slider to the right.

Let us know if this helps,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

I'm only repeating what Sameer has told you, but it looks like you have the panel set to its smallest size.

You need to hover the cursor over the bottom right corner of the panel until you see the double arrow (my red highlight) and drag to expand the panel.  You might need to right click at the top of the screen to give you room to expand into.

You also have the icon size control set to its smallest setting (my green highlight lower left).  Drag that slider to the right to make the icons larg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Priyanshu,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with Photoshop. We're here to help.

You can expand the Brush Preset panel from the bottom edges of the floating window using the arrows that'll appear.

SameerK_0-1659709664128.png

You can also increase the size of the brush previews by moving the slider to the right.

Let us know if this helps,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (18).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm only repeating what Sameer has told you, but it looks like you have the panel set to its smallest size.

You need to hover the cursor over the bottom right corner of the panel until you see the double arrow (my red highlight) and drag to expand the panel.  You might need to right click at the top of the screen to give you room to expand into.

You also have the icon size control set to its smallest setting (my green highlight lower left).  Drag that slider to the right to make the icons larger.

image.png

If we are still not understanding your issue, it will help enormously if you give us a much more detailed description of your issue. Screen shots definitely help, so thank you for providing one, but you need to explain what your issue is with the screenshot.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank u so much 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines