• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Pattern Preview not showing certain layers??

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help... I've used pattern preview alot to create seamless patterns, it has been a few months since I used it, but now for some reason it's not showing all of the layers?? As you can see in the one screenshot it should be seamless with all of the stitches where they need to be but when I preview it it's not showing them all??

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi in view go to pattern view and select it and try may be it is not selected...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No as you can see here everything is selected, which I never had to do before but here's a screenshot of where I did and got the same results. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see no problem on my side, Windows 11 running Photoshop 24.2.0, try with preference reset what is usual solution for all things weird in Photoshop https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

pattern preview.jpg

pattern preview groups.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines