• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Plan Come with Beta?

New Here ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Adobe photography plan that comes with Lightroom and Photoshop. I was looking to try the new AI features and it shows that I need to get the Photoshop Beta. When I click it, it wants me to purchase photoshop again, but I already have it in my plan. To use those new AI features do I need a new plan?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kishanvashee 

No, you do not need a new plan. Can you show a screenshot of the error message?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @kishanvashee first make sure you are signed in with your Adobe ID. Then go to your Creative Cloud Desktop app. Click the Apps tab and check the lower left section for the Beta software. You should see Photoshop Beta listed available for download from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kevin stohlmeyer 

Did you see this sentence? Finding the beta is not the issue.

"When I click it, it wants me to purchase photoshop again, but I already have it in my plan."

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did @jane-e but I wasnt sure if the user was clicking one of the pop up ads in the console or finding it in their CC Desktop app as available. If the beta is not showing as available in the CC Desktop app it could be another issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kishanvashee hey! i have same issues could you please guide me how to solve this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2023 Jun 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. @kishanvashee  Simply go to creative cloud and select beta apps option and get install for your current plan.. Don't need any other plans. Or reinstall your app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have been using the Photoshop beta version for a week, but today when i opened beta, it is asking me to buy a subscription to be able to use the photoshop Beta!!??

I have a fully functional subscription to photoshop for photograpers. And it still works for the regular photoshop version.
Any solution or clarity is most welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Onelab23819276n120 try logging out of your CC Desktop app and back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

谢谢。重新登录以显示测试版选项。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find the solution for the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2023 Jul 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've the same issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  I had the Photography plan ($10/month) which does not have any way to download the PS beta. And when I switch to PS plan (no lightroom, $20/month) , then I can use the beta.  My take is Adobe try to get more money from me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, you must have a valid Photoshop subscription to access the Ps beta app.  If you are on an edu or teams or enterprise account, you need to make sure you IT admin will allow it, and to make sure they don't block the updates:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams-discussions/photoshop-beta-not-available-in-creative...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@phu30997021l2wo 

If you have the Photography plan (annual), payable at $9.99 monthly, it includes Photoshop beta. 

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jane-e do I need to get the Photography plan yearly, or can I get Photography plan monthy and still get access to Photoshop Beta?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2023 Aug 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

" a valid photoshop subscription " but as it seems, only those who bought the standard plan ( 20€/month ) of photoshop can access flawlessly the BETA version. So " photography plan " that includes PS and Lightroom ( 12€/month )  is not " a valid photoshop subscription " ? That's messed up and seems that Adobe just wants more money from their clients without clearly informing them what are they buying, Adobe knowing for sure that Generative AI is what a lot of people want. " but hey, we didn't told you that the photography plan includes PS Beta, but we tell you now that to use it you need the standard plan. Bad luck if you already purchased the annual plan for photography. Now you need to buy the photoshop plan too. Next time get informed better even if the only trusted source should be us, the company, which we didn't gave you any info about what you should actually know " 

just write in plans that includes PS  if it includes PS Beta or not, stop fooling people 🤨🙄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines