• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Pop Ups - Multiple folder creations

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anytime I open Photoshop, it always has 5-6 pop ups saying something about how the swatches could not sync, or the brushes, or the shapes. It is very annoying and only happens on my Macbook Air, not my iMac. Same account, same settings, syncing is on and on both accounts, it just happens on my Macbook and is killing my storage on my mac because everytime it does that it creates a new folder of brushes or whatever it is, so instead of having the normal folder of brushes, I have 7 times of the same folder. I have tried downloading, updating, everything. It has been going on for a while, even on the new 23.0 update it continues to do it. Thanks for the help

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same problem - and it was resolved by turning off Preset Syncing (https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/sync-presets.html)

There's a disadvantage in that... well... it doesn't sync! But I've started using my Library and saved presets to share (old-school, with a flash drive) so I don't encounter this anymore.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it looks like a Preset Sync issue... it is discussed here as well 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines