• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop printing issues help!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stopped being able to print from Photoshop a couple of months ago and it's starting to drive me mad/slow doen my workflow. I can print from Illustrator, Indesign, Preview etc. I have tried 'reset preferences on quit' in Photoshop with no change. I have an IMac running Vetura. The printer is a Canon MG8200 and the message in the printer dialogue box is 'An error occurred while printing' whilst in the queue it say 'Printing - connected to printer' without ever printing. Any ideas very gratefully received, I am NOT technically minded.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Hi @RobertMBall have you checked for updated printer drivers compatible with Ventura?

The other option is to hold the space bar down while choosing File>Print to reset the print dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Hi again, I had a root around in the printer preferences and managed (somehow) to fix the issue. Thanks again Kevin, case closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RobertMBall have you checked for updated printer drivers compatible with Ventura?

The other option is to hold the space bar down while choosing File>Print to reset the print dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin. I had a look on the Canon website and my printer is 'no longer supported' on this operating system. Which is a bit of a cheek though I think you've diagnosed the problem, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again, I had a root around in the printer preferences and managed (somehow) to fix the issue. Thanks again Kevin, case closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again Kevin, case closed.
By @RobertMBall

I've moved your thread from Bugs to Discussions since it appears to be a printer issue, not a Photoshop Bug. I'm glad you've solved it! The way to "close a case" is to mark a post Correct.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lovely, thank you. I was wondering how to 'close' a case.

Rob.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines