Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop prints gloss past edge of image

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

Whenever I print an image through Photoshop, the results consistently include a quarter-inch strip of gloss outside of one edge of the photo.  When I print the same image from Lightroom Classic, I don't have this problem.  Any ideas on how to correct the problem in Photoshop?

Relevant info:  Windows 10 Pro, LR Classic rel. 10.0, Adobe Camera Raw rel. 13.0, Adobe Photoshop rel. 22.0.1.  Epson SureColor P400, Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster 13"x19", Image dimensions always 11.33"x17".  Gloss overprint is always on the bottom 17" side (landscape) or Right 17" side (Portrait).

I'm on a subscription plan and this problem has persisted through several updates.

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi folks, I have the same problem that "default7ud1gs3rjfm2" described back in 2020.  Does anybody out there know how to resolve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines