• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop private lessons

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please recommend a very experienced Photoshop teacher for private lessons? Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, did you check if the most prolific Photoshop youtube streamers offer one-on-one tutoring?

One I know offhand is the manager of the largest Facbook Photoshop group, @Andrew_Kavanagh  but there might be plenty of others that do. I guess that you are looking for online classes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the recommendation, Pierre!

Digital Artist - Andrew Kavanagh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your reply. I comntacted Andrew. Julian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Julian, I am a Photoshop and Lightroom tutor, and have been teaching for more than 20 years now. Here is more information: https://photoshopandphotography.com/learn-photoshop 
Please let me know what you need to learn.
Thanks! 
Andrew

Digital Artist - Andrew Kavanagh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Andrew, I was thinking of face to face training, but maybe online training could work - I have no experience with such traimning. I have the latest version of Lightroom and Photoshop, but I have to knowledge at all how to use Photoshop, and only basic knowledge how to use Loghtroom Classic (I have both versions pf Lightroom and Lightroom Classic). I mainly take landscape and nightsky photos. I would like to be proficient in both Lightroom and Photoshop to process my photos. Could you please tell me how online tutoring works and what are your fees. Please be mindful that I live in Sydney, Australia. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find Adobe Certified Instructors in your area with the Adobe Partner Finder:

https://learning.adobe.com/partner-finder.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

D'oh, indeed, Kevin, I was thinking one on one, but Adobe Certified Instructors are also a great resource!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACIs do offer 1:1 training.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Certified Instructors can do one-on-ones. There are a bunch of us on these forums and also on the Partner Finder.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your reply, Julian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines