• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Problems

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled the latest version of Photoshop and re-installed the prior version.  My Photoshop problems are fixed.  There are several bugs in the newest version.  Hopefully, an Adobe employee will see these posts and realize that they need to fix their newest version of Photoshop.  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. It would be more helpful to list out the issues you are experiencing rather than vague posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're missing the point. Users need to supply specifics. I understand the consolidation with the PS team. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's true - details are welcome, but I mean since Aug 26 forum is watched by staff as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines