Photoshop quits

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is quitting unexplectadly right after opening the program. I have installed and uninstalled. Every time I open photoshop it quits right away. Have done this numerous times. There are no updates avaiable (all up to date). Please help. Montery Mac 12.2 version. Photoshop 2022. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also updated my preferences. No success. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jenclarke1, sorry to hear this. How long has this been happening, is this recent or for a week, month, ect? What else might have changed in your system recently? 

Let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale settings somewhere: 

Restore your preferences using this manual method:  

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually 

Does it work correctly? 

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back. 

If it does solve the problem, I would like to get the folder of settings to try and figure out what is bad with them. 

Thank you,

-- Cory

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines