• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop quotes unexpectedly when left idle. Mac Mini M1 on Big Sur

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 22.4.3 has been quitting unexpectedly whenever I leave it running but idle. So I'll be working on something in Photoshop, save my work and then leave to go do other things and when I come back Photoshop has unexpectedly quit. This happens often!

I am using my new Mac Mini M1 (Apple Silicon) 16gb memory / 512gb ssd with plenty of storage space left and with Mac OS Big Sur 11.4, Photoshop 22.4.3.

I would sure like to resolve this issue as it is annoying to have to relaunch Photoshop every time it quits on me. I have not had any problems with it quitting while I'm actively working on a project. I only have a couple of third party plugins installed (Flaming Pear) and this problem was happening before I installed those also.

Any help with resolving this would be much appreciated. Thank you!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try trashing your Photoshop preferences. Press and hold  Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) immediately after launching Photoshop. You will be prompted to delete the current settings.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you but trashing the preferences did not solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines