• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop - render video function failed, version 22.3.1

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the latest updates to all applications the Render Video process in Photoshop when used to make a timelapse based on a continnuous sequence of jpgs fails. The render window does not allow me to select the media encoder as an option. I have started the media encoder manually, the render process still fails. So many updates, so many problems.... Anyone got a fix for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this, could you please try updating Photoshop to version 22.4 through the Creative Cloud Desktop app and let us know if that helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sahil

Updated and now the Adobe media encoder is accessible but the render still fails. It stalls at the point where the render is selected and should pass to the timeline of the render being generated. This has been going on for the past three updates - I had online help that wound my installation back to one of the earlier versions - I sort of expected that the latest updates would have fixed it. For the time being we will use another product until Adobe get their act together, just adds to the workflow timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines