Photoshop's Window suddenly display stripes

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have a problem with the Photoshop CS6 in my laptop. I start the program and its still okey. But, whenever I want to make a new project, the window will always change to display stripes all over the window. Can I know what are the problem(s) and how to fix it?

2 (2).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi seraphyz,Sorry that Photoshop window looks corrupted with stripes across the screen when you attempt to open a new file.Please uncheck the option "use graphics processor" under the Preferences> Performance menu in Photoshop and see it the issue persists.I'd recommend that you check out this article to troubleshoot the GPU in Photoshop: Troubleshoot Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) and graphics driver issuesLet us know if that helps.Thanks,Akash

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi seraphyz,

Sorry that Photoshop window looks corrupted with stripes across the screen when you attempt to open a new file.

Please uncheck the option "use graphics processor" under the Preferences> Performance menu in Photoshop and see it the issue persists.

I'd recommend that you check out this article to troubleshoot the GPU in Photoshop: Troubleshoot Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) and graphics driver issues

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Akash.

Thank you for the quick respond from your side. The solution that you give is working. Can I know why it happened like that? I'm using Window with AMD Radeon Graphics, 4GB RAM.

Thank you again for your respond. It really helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. Glad I was able to help.

~AKash

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank, It works for me.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What if the same problem raises in illustrator? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines