• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop: Saving copy not saving over jpg file [ 19 Feb 2020 ] LOCKED

Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When are you going to fix this bug? It's so annoying. There are thousands of people reporting this issue. It seems like a simple fix. 

Note from moderator:

This is the bug that was caused by a change in macOS that Adobe has since fixed.

• In 22.4.1 Adobe introduced Save a Copy 
  • In 22.4.2 Adobe included the ability to revert to the legacy behavior in preferences > File Handling > File Saving Options

This post is now locked since this issue is solved. You can add to this merged thread to comment:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/p-save-as-formats-have-disappeared-ph...

See this help page for details and please start a new thread if you need further assistance:
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/saving-images.html 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this bug has been around for over a year now and I have upgraded my PS close to 15 times. Not fixed yet. Either Adobe doesn't want to fix it or they just don't know how. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right, we cannot have the same workflow as with v.1.0

If you want to work with the lastest tools of this new century, forget Save As to produce flattened images.  Use instead Export functions.

😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When is this bug going to be fixed?   It's SOOOOOO annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Geezus christ I'm having the same problem in 2021 now. I have to save multiple copies now for my work on mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines