• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop scripts on CS6 old laptop fast, but now on cloud with new laptop they are super slow :(

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have an old laptop (i5) running CS6. I've a few scripts for collating pictures into thumbs and printing them out on one page. It works really well.

I've moved across to creative cloud with a new laptop (i9) but the scripts are running incredibly slowly, like at 1/20th the speed.

Is there some sort of preferences setting i'm missing? Please tell me there's a magic switch to fix this, lol!

Thanx

Dani

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many have reported preferences problems with Photoshop 2021.  When  Photoshop 2021 starts to perform poorly on my machine I close it down and reopen Photoshop 2021 or switch to Photoshop 2020. Adobe is working on issues in Photoshop 2021. I expect there will be more updates before Photoshop 2022.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
In the Action panel, what is the playback mode, accelerated or step by step?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines