Photoshop select colour

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem when wanting to select a singular colour in photoshop when going under "select" and then "colour range" I'm sure I some how misstaknely have changed some settings.

So I have n illustration that I colour reduce by using "index colour" I tthen change in to RGB mode. But when selecting one of the colours on the illustrations to change in to a new colour it doesnt select the colour I pick with the pipett tool. 

Please help me get back to how it was!

So what I want to do is being able to reduce colours with "index colour"

And then I need to be able to change the colours and want to use the tool "select" and "colour range" and I want to be able to select a singular colour at the time by using the pipett in the select colour range menu.

Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don’t you use the Eyedropper Tool instead (without »Anti-aliasing« and without »Contiguous«) and create a Solid Color Layer? 

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) and the dialog visible? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are the settings that you're using, for selective color? Do you have the fuzziness set at zero?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines