• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Seriel Number Validation

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I am trying to validate my Photoshop CS6 with my Seriel number but it will not work. Does anyone have any experience with what to do in this situation? Customer support sent me here as they cannot help apparantly and just offereed me a discounted Subscription. Which is BS!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Update: problem solved by contacting the support again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No-one here can do anything with validation. This is a user forum answered by volunteer users not Adobe employees.

Go back to customer support - the advisor is wrong to send you here.

Note : Do not give any account information to anyone on this forum, even by private message (PM). Scammers are known to pretend to be staff on PMs to extract such info.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well he said my software is not supported and to come here. The person was no help, apparantly I cannot use my adobe Suite that I paid for years ago anymore. thanks for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The software is no longer supported for technical issues and the like. However only Adobe can reset validations. Insist on support or ask for the issue to be escalated.

Out of interest - what message do you get when you try and validate?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The message basically says connect to internet to validate, which I am connected..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and support said my serial number is good to go. Then the person offers me a Subscription. and basically says he cannot do anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There have been a few others reporting similar issues using Macs

See this article for general troubleshooting steps : https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

and this discussion which may be relevant depending on which version of MacOS you are using :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/fresh-install-of-cs6-serial-number-validation-issue-...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Dave, I really appreciate the fast assistance. Take care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also got same issue with the Photoshop CS6 serial number, but my issue is about activation. I just changed my PC motherboard and I had deactivated the license key in previous motherboard. But in new PC, I got activation error which the dialog message said "The serial number xxxx is already in use by maximum allowed computers. You need to deactivate another computer within 30 days to use this product".

In my adobe account, I checked the Activated Devices list is empty so that means the key isn't activated anywhere. I asked adobe support for help, I was told my license key is valid and good to go, then when I said I still can't activate it, he just told me the software isn't supported anymore and directed me to this forum. I am guessing there is issue with adobe activation server which it can't sync anymore with the old software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: problem solved by contacting the support again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines