• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop shuts down when printing

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm having this issue for a long time and searched a lot to resolve this.

I send my image to print and Photoshop shuts down... I have 3 printers, so it's not the printer issue, because I never get to set which printer I'm going to use.

I reseted the Preferences and it works for a couple of times. But I loose all my preferences and it "sucks"....

Lately it has also been freezeing and I have to force it to shut down.

Please help me because I really need to use Photoshop daily and this problem has been hitting my nerves...

Thank you

Carla

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe Photoshop are you using? Have you checked if there are any updated drivers available for your printers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! It has been happening with several versions. Today I updated and it still happens, including freezeing...

I don't believe it's the printers because I never get to choose which printer I'm going to use... I even have a new printer, so the drivers are updated...

It's been ruining my jobs...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. We are sorry that you are having these problems, we will do everything to help you. Have you tried doing a fresh install of Adobe Photoshop? Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to uninstall the software and delete any corrupt files that may be bothering you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I runned the cleaner tool and now let's see how it behaves.

Carla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still freezing and I have to force to shut down. It's like 5th time today and I loose what I don't save. It happens suddently, without me doing any command in special.

Can you help me please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That device are you using? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Today I uninstalled all the Adobe programs and Creative Cloud, and installed a previous version of Photoshop. For now, it hasn't frozen, nor shut down when I try to print. I'll see in the next days.

About the device, all I can say is that it's a PC with Windows 10. For more info, I'll have to look. I can't really tell all the techy settings 😄

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we are glad that you have managed to solve the problem for the moment. Keep us updated and in case of problems we will look for a solution 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again! Came here to tell you that the problem still persists... Every now and then Photoshop shuts down when I send to print. I simply press "ctrl+p" or go to the menu and it shuts down.

I don't like to reset my settings over and over again, because it simply doesn't work.

I really like Photoshop but it's getting on my nerves the last months because this is happening so many times, and not only to me!

Please make this work!

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I can advise you to contact Adobe support by following this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines