• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop slow and unusable since v23 in Mac

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a major issue and it's getting worst after every update. There are many tools performing with lags that cause accidents, ruining my PSD files if I don't constantly save them. 

We are a lot of users reporting this issue and being completely ignored on these threads: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-photoshop-23-3-is-slow-and-heavy/idc-p/130...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-zoom-and-pan-performance-is-poor-since-a-c...

For the record, my computer was performing perfectly before v23 and technically it's still compatible:

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 12.20.28.png

 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been able to use Photoshop properly since the beginning of this year when version 23 actually started (so far, 23.4.2)

It has a lot of problems and delays like Windows and Mac.

PS2021 and 2020 also had many problems and delays. But "use" was possible. But now, July is over and August is ahead, and I haven't had the right experience of Photoshop in the last half of the year.

Some people in the Adobe community post negative comments about these fundamental problems. They say that there is no problem with the current photoshop.

But if you've been using Photoshop for a long time (at least PS CC 2014 version)... You can feel a lot of problems. No, to be exact, the problem and the delay have become routine, and I'm giving up and working on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Performance was great for me until the last update (I think around March)
But now even the 2021 version is laggy... which one are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines