• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop stürzt immer noch ab beim Drucken

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am 31. Juli hatte ich den Support darauf aufmerksam gemacht, dass Photoshop bei mir seit dem neuesten Update immer wieder abstürzt. Bis auf das der Support mir einen Link geschickt hat, der nicht funktioniert hatte, gab es keinerlei Reaktion vom Support!

Ich finde es eine Frechheit, dass man als zahlender Kunde ein defektes Produkt hat, und es nicht nutzen kann. Die Druckfunktion ist keine Funktion, die ich ignorieren könnte, ich brauche diese dringenst!

Druckertreiber sind auf dem neuesten Stand! Daran liegt es nicht.

Photoshop wurde neu installiert! Daran liegt es nicht!

Die Einstellungs-Datei von Photoshop wurden zurück gesetzt, dann funktionierte es genau 1 mal, danach gleich wieder Abstürze!

Ich benötige eine Lösung, damit ich wieder drucken kann! Ich zahle im Moment für ein Produkt, was nicht funktioniert, und das ist ein Unding!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

neueste Update = CC

Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you unistall Photoshop, using the drop-down menu in the Creative Cloud app, and reinstall it again. If that doesn't solve the problem then unistall it once again and then run Adobe Cleaner before reinstalling Photoshop, again.

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Derek Cross!

My printproblem - similar to dirkr's problem - could be solved with the cleaner-tool!

First, I tried to solve it by uninstalling and reinstalling PS without cleaner-tool with no success. But after operating with the cleaner tool I can print large output again.

Thank You so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post the Windows crash reports for Photoshop stopped working here.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich bekomme keine Fehler-Reporte. Photoshop schliesst ohne Aufforderung ohne jeglichen Hinweis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

ich habe seit ein paar Tagen jetzt im Dez.2022 dasselbe Problem: Beim Öffnen des Druckmenus verabschiedet sich Photoshop ohne jegliche Meldung. Die Datei, die ich drucken möchte ist relativ groß: 297x210cm mit 300dpi. Vor 14 Tagen hat das mit einer ähnlich großen Datei noch funktionert. Inzwischen kam aber ein Update für Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.1.0 20221206.r.166 be4691b x64

LG Sepp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried holding the space bar when going to the File/Print menu to reset your print preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, because I'm so late!

But I found no solution. The print after reinstall PS or Print driver functions once, only once!

The next time PS abends  without a message.

But I got two messages the one time, it functions, before the print menue appears, look appendix.

Same circumstances while holding down space bar.

I am frustrated, because it is the first time Adobe-PS let me in doubt.

Sepp.

Don't worry, be happy in the New Year!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The errors you are getting are due to your printer drivers.

What specific printer are you using and have you checked for updated drivers?

All previous posts have shown updating print drivers resolved this specific error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with my Epson XP-645 and I installed the latest printer driver I found, however dated with 2016!

Why does it function once and only once? Is'nt it also a problem of Photoshop?

Sepp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, I found a newer Subversion of printer driver 2.50.02, but with the same result: the first print is ok, the second abends.

Sorry, Sepp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now I found the reason for the mistake: Always when I change the colour profile from sRGB IEC61966-2.1 to Adobe RGB(1998) PS abends before the PS print menue appears. When I store with the changed colour profile and load the image again for printing, it doesnt abend. My print driver is not the waste producer.

I can live with the fault and this circumvention.

Dear Sepp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines