• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop stuck @saving 0%. 23.4.1 Mac Studio M1 Ultra. 128GB Ram. Small file size.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is getting ridiculous. I have a blazing fast new machine but banging my head against the wall with Photoshop bugginess.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

What have you done for all-purpose trouble-shooting so far? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

External drive? This happens quite frequantly when saving directly to an external drive, for a number of different reasons.  Save locally, then copy over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not an external drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, but that illustrates c.p.'s point above perfectly. We're not mind readers! If you won't give us any details, nobody can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks for the snark. Maybe I should not get any client work done and spend my entire day resetting my preferences, re-installing PS and reading your line by line instructions perfectly. I gave relevant information. If you ave no idea how to solve just say so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I gave relevant information.

No, so againPlease read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely agree! Fully loaded MacStudio M1 does not play nice with Logitech, MS apps and Adobe.... bugs galore!  It is past getting ridiculous!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So where do you suspect the problem to lie – with MacIntosh, Logitech, MS, Adobe, …? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines