• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop suddenly and intermittently freezes

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Out of the blue the other day while working on an image Photoshop gave me the spinning wheel of death, then after a minute or so started working again. However, since then upon opening or after trying to complete a few simple tasks it keeps doing the same thing- freezing for a minute then working again. When it freezes so does everything else on my computer. I've run every diagnostic on my computer possible (all has come back OK), reset PRAM and SMC, updated everything, uninstalled and reinstalled both Photoshop and the latest OS, tried all Adobe troubleshooting suggestions. Upon one instance of opening it there was a prompt saying my graphics card wasn't compatible (AMD Radeon Pro 580X) but then after turning off and on "Use Graphics Processor" and restarting, it says the card is compatible again.  I'm at my wits end on what to do while my work is piling up. Help!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines