• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Synchronisation does not work

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was 5 weeks in rehab. And now is Photshop not working. Why?

Despite updating, uninstalling and reinstalling, sufficient space on C:, etc., Photoshop cannot be started. This error message pops up. Photoshop says I should update at the top right. But that has already been done.

error at loading
Cloud is not syncing. Make sure the Creative Cloud Client is updated or try restarting the application.

And...

Sync disabled

I also noticed that there is no install directory specified under Synchronization in the Creative Cloud and you can't select one either. The synchronization cannot be switched on or off. 
How did you solve these problems since the last update?
Regards

Ps: I can not update Screenshoots on this forum. I dont know why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

Can you update via the Creative Cloud app?

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences?

If you have the correct system specs and resetting the preferences etc hasn't sorted the issue consider using the Adobe Cleaner Tool to unistall the application and reinstall it again.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines