Exit

Photoshop taking too long in the export process

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friends

My photoshop since i uptaded it is taking too long in the export process

But the problem is not loading the save, but opening the save page in the folder

I click in "quick export as PNG" and it takes almost 1 minute to open the option to choose the folder, in "export as" (to export as jpg) the same error happens 

I already try to unistall and install again, this not work too

Please, help me, friends

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

We are sorry you are having this issue. There is a fix for another problem that might help in this situation. Try this: select Preferences > Technology Previews > Enable "Deactivate Native Canvas" > Restart Photoshop. 

Let us know if this fixes the issue, or if you are still having the problem?

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. I find myself in the same situation as LyamArtist. The "Quick export as PNG" option takes around 20 to 25 seconds to open, when previously it was a matter of 2 or 3 seconds to do it, even sometimes it was almost instantaneous.
I already tried the mglush solution but I have not been successful, the problem persists.

My computer is Windows 11 with an i9-13900K with 128GB of DDR5 @4800MT/s RAM and I have 3 NVMe Firecuda 530 storage units of at least 6,000MB/s read/write so I don't consider it to be a PC problem .

The version of Photoshop I have is version: 24.3.0 20230316.r.376 37b4b38 x64

Could it be a problem with this version of Photoshop? I didn't have this problem before and I just started with it yesterday, unfortunately I did not notice if Photoshop was updated these days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines