• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Temp Files had 300 gb worth of storage

New Here ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going to install a game from Steam, but then I found out I was out of storage. I was flabbergasted because the last time I saw my disk, it has over 300 Gb of free space. I went on and check where the 300 worth of files were as I've already checked my apps, and it led me to the temp files that are connected to Photoshop.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Was Photoshop running at that time? For Photoshop to use 300Gb of temporary files while it is running is quite normal. It deletes when you quit Photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have to always to clear the Temp folder 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was Photoshop running at that time? For Photoshop to use 300Gb of temporary files while it is running is quite normal. It deletes when you quit Photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines