• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop tools stop working with a current file

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error occurs when I've been working with photoshop for a while. Tools can be selected normally, but the mouse will not switch to the selected tool. and cannot draw, zoom or anything at all. I have to close the file and reopen it to make it works properly (This means that if I open 2 files and this problem occurs with the file I'm working on. That file must be closed and reopened to make it works properly but the other file is still working normally without closing or anything) 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual system info we can't realyl tell you much, but it's likely a sure bet that these are simply hardware acceleration issues. Start by updating your system's graphics driver and check the relevant settings in PS. If that's not it, much more specific info is required.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Here is my video preview)

Computer OS : Windows 10
Photoshop Version : 22.5.1
HD space : 81GB
Scratch disk allocation : C:/
RAM :  16GB

Graphics card(s) : Nvidia Geforce 1660 Ti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reply to: Mylenium

Hi. I have updated everything but the problem still occurs. Any more advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Preferences > Tools... and uncheck "Enable Flick Panning" off. Does the problem go away?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines