• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop tools too small on Surface Pro

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Can anyone help me, please..I recently bought the new Microsoft surface pro and want to install photoshop Cs6. I have bought this software a while back and I came in a disc that I downloaded to my PC. So I got on to the Adobe website and told them that the surface pro doesn't have a disc drive so I gave them my license key and downloaded the software from Adobe and entered my number. Anyway when I open photoshop now on the surface pro its so small I can not read the tools. I have looked up the net on how to adjust this and to be able to do this I need to locate the file photoshop exe file but it is nowhere to be found. I have tried everywhere. I am a whole wk trying to solve this prop and it is doing my head in..

Please please help

THANKS Karen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This works THANKS a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect! This worked for me. Thanks 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That IS the Exe file. Windows is hiding the ".exe" which is part of the name. You can change whether it does this, and you may want to as presumably this is how it was on your old computer. To do this turn OFF the "hide extensions for known file types" option in File Explorer as shown:

but also expect to need new apps if you get a new computer, as I said...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you very much its work for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would be very honest with you. Photoshop cs6 does work on Surface Pro and HiDPI screens but UI problem is very common espeically due to compatibility issues which Adobe had fixed in cloud version by introducing setting to manage UI from PS itself.

However for old versions of Photoshop, You may would like to tweak system settings in order to get quick results.

Try this and see if it suits you :

Right Click on Desktop

Select Display Settings

From Resolution Drop down select a lower one than the existing one. Example - If its 1366/768 then make to 1024/768.

Then check Photoshop and size of menus

Note : This step would increase size of icons on other apps too on your computer.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its work for me thank you vert much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines