• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop totally freezes the pc when passing a brush or eraser

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, how are you? guys, I have a problem in my photoshop that when I go to BRUSH, my pc freezes completely, having to turn it off manually, I have other programs in the same way like illustrator, premiere, after effects and etc, but this problem happens like this no PS. It also happens when I brush or eraser, and it's instant. Could someone please help me

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Photoshop cannot crash a current OS, so the problem appears not to be Photoshop, no matter the version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022
Hey man, how are you, I am installing photoshop 2021 and all my pc drivers. I downloaded nvidia drivers, bios and etc. And the problem stopped. I believe some driver impacted no problem. Thanks a lot for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Does turning on »Deactivate Native Canvas« (Photoshop > Preferences > Technology Previews) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So man, I tried both procedures you said, and still to no avail. I passed the brush and it froze my entire computer right away, I had to restart. Could it be a problem with the photoshop version, Because I'm having this problem only when I use the brush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop cannot crash a current OS, so the problem appears not to be Photoshop, no matter the version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hey man, how are you, I am installing photoshop 2021 and all my pc drivers. I downloaded nvidia drivers, bios and etc. And the problem stopped. I believe some driver impacted no problem. Thanks a lot for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines