• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Tritones

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While trying to create a new Tritone image using Adobe Photoshop 23.4.1 (on an iMac with mac OS Monterey 12.4) After designating and adjusting the colours, I tried to click “OK” but I get this pop-up message (see attached). Even if I change the names of the colours used it will not accept them and allow me to move beyond this stage. Duotone still works though. Am I missing something? I've tried closing and restarting Photoshop but the tritone issue still won't allow me click "OK" and continue to save the image.

Thanks in anticipation.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

It is your white. You need some dot in the color not all 0. White is not a CMYK ink unless you run a spot base, like a priner in painting walls.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Please try resetting the preferences. Prior to restoring your preferences, make sure to back-up your preferences: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#reset_preferences

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll check. Thanks for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is your white. You need some dot in the color not all 0. White is not a CMYK ink unless you run a spot base, like a priner in painting walls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes that, did it — thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines