• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Update 22.3.0

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After update to Version 22.3.0 i have many errors. When creating a new document i got the message "could not complete your request because of a programm error", but the document is ready for work. When trying to copy with Ctrl-J the same error. Ctrl-Z does not work and so on....

The same problems with existing Files.

The Tab Edit / Preferences / Performance is not available and i got the error message

"could not complete the performance command because of a programm error".

After deinstalling this Version and installing Version 22.2 everything works fine.

Any ideas ???

Greetings Rolf

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same circumstances for me.  All fine until the update, processing almost impossible now in 22.3.0.  Have reverted to 22.2 and all works OK.  Others I know have the same problem and have been advised by Adobe to revert to 22.2 ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Have you tried resetting the preferences? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#reset_preferences

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thnaks for the reply ...

As stated in the original post:

The Tab Edit / Preferences / Performance is not available and i got the error message

"could not complete the performance command because of a programm error".

Do you mean reset ALL preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Thanks for your help, but it doesn't work. When confirming the Reset-Dialog-Box, i get an Error -Message like on my Original-Post. Alos trying to delete teh specific-folder manual, same problems.

Rolf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may (or may not) help ... having reverted to PS CC 22.2, I was able to access the Edit | Preferences | Performance option. I deselected "Use Graphics Processor" and updated to 22.3 again.

PS works fine now. If I try to reselect that Preferences option now, I get the "Could not complete your request because of program error" again.  Graphics card related then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem. I reverted back to version 22.2 and it works fine. How long is it going to take for Adobe to get the message that there is problem with the update to 22.3? When will they fix it? Why do they relese this stuff before they are sure it is working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the exact same issue with 22.3. I'm just re-installing 22.2 again and fingers crossed photoshop works again! Got urgent editing to do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please report 22.3 bugs to the product developers here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/ 

Until the 22.3 bugs are fixed, you can revert to 22.2 using the Creative Cloud app.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

support was usless in resolving this issue. Glad I saved 21.2.2... this 22.3 update is a disaster. Can't print, can't select, can't use plug ins... and can't get someone to help in chat. If you type in... know issues, and you get multiple hits within hours of a release, ... there's a BIG problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think everyone should wait maybe a month before trying this update. I
know I will wait a month at least before trying this update again. This
seems to be what Adobe does, just get it out with no support.

Sent from my Galaxy S8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iknow I will wait a month at least before trying this update again.
By @Joessphoto

Wait until the update after this one, Liz, and check with us here before you do.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great idea.

Sent from my Galaxy S8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not just that the software is broken that was working fine, it's the attitude of support! It's broken too. The closing remark by the support tech was, " thanks for letting me help you" !! rotflmo... help? there was no help.  As a 20 some odd user of PS and MANY Adobe products, the exceleration downward over the last few years is staggering. 

Help, .. yeah he sure helped in dragging it farther down. I , of course , had not allowed PS to update and remove and I still have my other licensed computer running an older version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bring support back to the USA.

Sent from my Galaxy S8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now I'm running on 22.2.0 on my home PC, which an older Core i7 2600, 16 MB of RAM, and a GeForce GT 530 graphics card. I can turn on the option to use the graphics processor which is required for some of Photoshops features. Version 22.3.0 is not even functional on this PC; I get the above-mentioned could not complete your request... error.

My work PC is a faster and newer PC, and it has onboard Intel Graphics (I forget which version... 650 maybe?), and 22.3.0 runs there just fine. It's also a Core i7, but more recent, 32 MB of RAM.

For the GeForce GT 530, I'm using the "Studio Driver", not the gaming driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And with ALL of the intrusions that Adobe is CONSTANTLY making into your TWO qualified systems you're allow under your license that they'd be able to collect the data that says YOU DON'T QUALIFY for this update... perhaps analyze your system OR post requirements prior to and update? 

These are NOT new isuues, these are NOT second gereration, third  or 4th,...  issues , but rather these are systemic issue that YOU , the user, the cash cow, spend hundreds of hours of time to repair. stop allowing us all to be dragged alone by the shiny object crowd. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

dragged along.... sorry folks for that mistype. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines