• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop update flaws yet again

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is going on. STOP UPDATING without checking if the update works! now i cant even save as a psd??? what is going on the bugs are to common with each update. seriously just leave it alone!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preaching to the choir. I cannot BELIEVE the amount of work I've lost in the past few days because I'm in the middle of working on something and an update or something DESTROYS my files. My psds don't save or get corrupted. Absolutely appaling to even try to use Adobe professionally anymore because I don't know if my work is going to be there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@nafnminn and @jakef20002774 

Turn off auto updates in the CC app and update manually when you want to. When you update manually, you are asked if you want to uninstall. Don't do it. Always keep at least one previous version that you know is stable. Never update in the middle of a project.

You can also revert to a previous version in the CC app.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot believe the amount of work I've lost in the past few days from crashes or updates! Either my files don't save before they decide to update Photoshop or afterward they're corrupted! I cannot rely on Adobe for professional work anymore! Why can't you just make sure the product works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear this @nafnminn.. As @jane-e said, you can always revert to a stable version of Ps via the CCD app.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines