• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop v. 21.2.11 - Where to download

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. In an absentminded moment I removed Photoshop v. 21.x (don't remember the exact version I had installed) and installed v. 22.x because it didnt tell me it was incompatible. Unfortunately it is incompatible with my CPU (SSE I expect). I would like to re-download v. 21.2.11 but Adobe Creative no longer has anything prior to v. 22 available.

Does anyone know where I can download v. 21.2.11 please?

Thanks.

Peter

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

@todd2020 CC2020 v21 is no longer available from Adobe. You can download CC2019 and earlier from https://prodesigntools.com/ or download version 22.x, 24 and 25 from the Creative Cloud desktop app using the "Other versions" options.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can go to https://prodesigntools.com/ and get it via the Direct Download links on the right column.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.

I am having some trouble finding the download. I don't suppose you could add a link to the download page itself please?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to contact Adobe customer care to request a dowload link for 2020

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kevin stohlmeyer 

Direct download links are not available from that link, as mentioned on the page the OP needs to contact Adobe customer care

2022-02-22 20_11_06-How to Get the Adobe Creative Cloud 2020 Direct Download Links _ ProDesignTools .png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I have contacted customer care and they have provided a download link to version 21.0.0. Unfortunately they don't keep a copy of all the minor versions, but v. 21 will do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey PLSM, can you share the v.21 somehow? Adobe is saying that they don't have versions from 2020 anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mateusz28377073708w the links are unique to the user. You'll need to contact Adobe Customer care directly to request your own link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah - if you can find someone in the support who has enough intelligence to figure this out.... 40 minutes into the chat and they are transferring me to someone else.... horrible.... outsourced to the lowest bidder...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just tried to request a link to download cc 2020 from adobe chat support and got nowhere. they're insisting that they don't "support" and provide any version below 2023. is there no way to install 2020 v21 ??!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@todd2020 CC2020 v21 is no longer available from Adobe. You can download CC2019 and earlier from https://prodesigntools.com/ or download version 22.x, 24 and 25 from the Creative Cloud desktop app using the "Other versions" options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines