Photoshop v. 21.2.11 - Where to download

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. In an absentminded moment I removed Photoshop v. 21.x (don't remember the exact version I had installed) and installed v. 22.x because it didnt tell me it was incompatible. Unfortunately it is incompatible with my CPU (SSE I expect). I would like to re-download v. 21.2.11 but Adobe Creative no longer has anything prior to v. 22 available.

Does anyone know where I can download v. 21.2.11 please?

Thanks.

Peter

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can go to https://prodesigntools.com/ and get it via the Direct Download links on the right column.

Kevin Stohlmeyer
Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.

I am having some trouble finding the download. I don't suppose you could add a link to the download page itself please?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to contact Adobe customer care to request a dowload link for 2020

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://prodesigntools.com/creative-cloud-2020-direct-download-links.html 

Kevin Stohlmeyer
Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kevin stohlmeyer 

Direct download links are not available from that link, as mentioned on the page the OP needs to contact Adobe customer care

2022-02-22 20_11_06-How to Get the Adobe Creative Cloud 2020 Direct Download Links _ ProDesignTools .png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I have contacted customer care and they have provided a download link to version 21.0.0. Unfortunately they don't keep a copy of all the minor versions, but v. 21 will do.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines