• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop v23.1.0 Density Slider Missing on Windows

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just wanted to ask if anyone here knows.  Where is the "density" option or scroll option?  What I mean is, I hope I explain myself, like I have this layer that masked it with the ctrl + mask click where the thumbnail is white.  I doubled click it but I see the, where density and feather supposedly has to be, feather, smooth, contrast, shift edges.  The guy I was following a long did the same and it only showed what he wanted, feather and density.  I don't have that scroll option, just feather.  I went to help and clicked on about photoshop and it stated at the top under the adoble red logo that its release 23.1.0.  I don't know if this helps.  Oh and when I saw this guys tutorial of a project I got interested it stated he uploaded in 2018.

Thanks

{Thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Photoshop. I'd love to help you figure this out.

Feather & Density sliders are part of the Properties of Masks like Layers, Vectors, Shapes, etc.

Could you please share a screenshot of where you are seeing just the Feather Slider?

You can go to Window > Properties Panel to find the sliders when you select a Mask in the Layer panel.

SameerK_0-1656704650855.png

Check this detailed article to learn more: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/masking-layers.html

Also, check this article as Photoshop 23.4.1 is now available

We hope it helps.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea.  I hoped it's understandable lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may have your Preferences set so double-clicking a mask goes into Select and Mask... 😉

Uncheck Prefs > Tools > ...

Signfeld_0-1656733937219.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines