• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PHOTOSHOP V23.3 crashes when I "Select and Mask"

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open a CR2 file and "Select subject", once the subject is selected I "Select and Mask" ... suddenly Photoshop just closes.

Also, in this version if I attempt to crop an image, I get a row of repeating smaller images. If I select the crop, I get a blank image the size of the crop.

If I back off to v23.2, all works as I would expect.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing any submitted crash reports from you in our system. If you haven't done so already, please submit all Crash Reports along with your email address: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html That will help us diagnose the crash.

One thing to try:

Go to Preferences > Performance... click Advanced Settings... and uncheck "GPU Compositing" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The reason there are no crash reports is because no matter what I did, I couldn't not generate a crash report. I will re-install 23.3 and attempt to recreate the issue and grab screen shots if possible. I doubt that I can get a significant screen shot of PHOTOSHOP closing, but I should be able to get a screen shot of the issue with the crop tool reducing my CR2 file to a single line of multiple duplicate images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines