• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop v23 does not execute ' Open as Layers in Photoshop' command from Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop v23 does not execute ' Open as Layers in Photoshop' command from Lightroom Classic v11. When I select 2 or more files in LR and then select Edit in/ Open as Layers in Photoshop, nothing happens. No error messages, just nothing. This happens whether PS is already open, or not.

PhotoShop v23 opens normally from the desktop, as it does when I select 'Edit in PhotoShop' from the LR menu. 

This problem does not present with PS v22.5.2 , which opens multiple files as layers from LR.

Windows 10 Professional

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem and have not been able to resolve it.  Photoshop will open a single file slooooowly, but not multiple files.  In my case, Photoshop will open when asked by Lightroom, but will not display the work area, only the welcome screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines